Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby M

I mentioned in my last post that I was supposed to go to the birth of my cousin's little boy, although that didn't work out (so sad), I did get to go take a few newborn shots of him a couple days ago. I LOVE newborns! I am hoping to go back and take a few more if mom's feeling up to it! :) I love that his parents had been saying how much he sleeps, just sleeps all day long, but when I get there he was awake almost the whole time! haha He was the sweetest little thing, and didn't even cry at all, just one little peep at the very end! :)
(I really tried to narrow this down, I REALLY did, but its hard to just pick a few! haha)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: